There are some nights when I don’t feel like cooking…but, I have to whip something up for the little babes and the farmer. So, I make grilled cheese! This is not your ordinary “run-of the mill”, grilled cheese…This grilled cheese is DELICIOUS!
What you need (Ingredients):
- 8 slices of rye-bread or a tasty loaf of some sort (makes 4 servings)
- Grab yourself some red onions or white/Spanish from our Market. Slice the onions.
- Lunch meat (Prosciutto ) or left over steak/chicken/ham/bacon (whatever you little heart desires).
- Yummy grated cheese ( mix it up with some Gouda!).
- 1/3 cup melted butter ( try the rosemary butter).
- Some salt and pepper.
Put your apron on (directions):
- Pre-heat oven @ 350 or heat up the BBQ!
- Put slices of bread on baking sheet-brush with melted butter, then salt and pepper.
- Flip the bread so the butter is facing down.
- Grate cheese on top. Add the meat, and sliced onions.
- Add the top bread (butter and season side facing up).
- Toss in the oven or BBQ until melted.
stay tuned for more FANCY FARMER grilled cheese