Join us this Fall to get lost in our Corn Maze!
Take the Golden Corn Cob Challenge (check out the bottom of the page for more details) – can you beat Farmer Ryan’s time and find all 4 missing cobs? There is a prize involved! Timed Challenge every Saturday and Sunday 11am-4pm. Or walk the maze for fun.
Open September 12th-October 31st
The last admission is an hour before closing. Click here for hours.
Corn Maze Admission Fees:
0-4 years old Free
5-12 $5.00 (tax included)
Adults $8.00 (tax included)
Family rate $25.00 (this means two parents and children)
Group of 10 or more please email to let us know of your group size.
***There is NO admission to the pumpkin patch***
Dogs MUST be on a leash. If your dog is known to be aggressive please leave them home. Pick up any mess your dog leaves. NO smoking. Strollers are allowed. Wagons are not allowed as they are harder to move around tight corners. Maze Paths are bumpy and can be tricky at some spots, please enter at your own risk. Please stay on the path and do not enter into the corn. Do not pick the corn. These rules and more are posted at the Corn Maze admission tent.
Parking: please park in the field parking, south of the market – you can’t miss it. Thanks!
Field Trips to the Pumpkin patch or Corn maze: We book school Trips Wednesday/Thursday/Friday and have 9:30am-11:30am spots and 12:30pm-2:3pm, More info for please email us.
Saturday’s, Sunday’s and Thanksgiving Monday 11am-4:30pm
How to play:
- Let the cashier at the admission tent know you would like to be timed.
- They will ask for your name.
- Read the maze rules.
- You have 3 seconds to look at the map.
- On the corn cop’s count you may start – go and find all 4 golden corn cob cards and bring them back.
- If you beat Farmer Ryan’s time of 12minutes you may draw a card from the prize box.
- We know it’s an exciting game, please no running. A fast walk is acceptable. (Running is allowed if entering as a group game.)
- -Please read the maze rules.
- You are entering at your own risk. We are not responsible for any injuries.
- **If playing with a group of friends, we will wait until the maze is not as full with people to send you through – this way you can run if you would like. The friend who collects all 4 cards first will win 2 free pumpkins (any colour, any size).