Have you tried this veggie yet? Let us know your thoughts.
- · 6-8 kohlrabi bulbs, peeled
- · 1 tablespoon olive oil
- · 1 clove garlic, minced
- · salt and pepper to taste
- · 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Cut the kohlrabi into 1/4 inch thick slices, then cut each of the slices in half. Combine olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss kohlrabi slices in the olive oil mixture to coat. Spread kohlrabi in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally in order to brown evenly. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to the oven to allow the Parmesan cheese to brown, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.