Our season is now over for the year. Farmer Ryan and I are so thankful for all our customers that have shopped at our farm. THANK YOU SO MUCH! We have updated a page with Holiday & Christmas gift ideas. Again, thank you to everyone. See you back SPRING 2015.
A few questions we would like to answer:
What do you do with your left over pumpkins and squash? By the time October 31st rolls around, most of the pumpkins and squash become rotten and so we leave them in the field and let them breakdown in the soil.
Where can we buy your preserves?!:
- Online store:
- Free local deliveries from Nov 1st-December 23rd**Must be local to our farm or Halton region. $5 fee if under $20.00
- Pick-up at The Marshall’s farmhouse – must confirm pick up time with Marissa or Ryan (Please).
- Delivery by Canada Post
- POP up PRESERVE MARKET:
- November 16th @ The Mohawk Inn *Vendor & Artisan Sale* 1pm-5pm
- Kailo Christmas Market – Oakville Hospital Dec 10th & Milton Hospital Dec 11th 11:30am-2pm
- Open House @ The Marshall’s farmhouse Date TBA – check out facebook & our site for more info.
We hope to see you at one of our events or maybe at our door to pick-up preserves. Have a wonderful Winter and we will see you all back at our store in MAY 2015 with fresh asparagus. Stay safe & be happy, The Marshall’s.