November 1st 2013:
What a great season at our farm market. Lots of fun memories created on the farm and at the store.
A big thanks to our loyal customers-THANK YOU SO MUCH! We love that we get to provide you and your family fresh and safe produce. Thank you for supporting locally by shopping at our farm store/market. Thanks for being so kind to us and patiently waiting for orders, crops, etc. We really do have the BEST customers!
We are working away on our online store. So you can buy our preserves all winter long.
– HAAC 2013 tour host: Ryan spoke about our farm to members of the HAAC tour and Gary Carr. It was fun to have everyone here on the farm.
– Hot and Spicy fest: We teamed up with our friends at Harvest Goodies to sample and sell our finest products.
– Harvest Halton: a fun day at Country Heritage park, local chefs using local produce. Again, we teamed up with Harvest Goodies to sample each of our products. It was a great turn out.
– Pumpkin Trail: Our farm was on the pumpkin trail. Did you find us on the map?
– Birthday’s: Our daughter’s celebrated a FIRST birthday and a 3rd birthday in July and September, here on our farm surrounded by family. Always fun to stop and enjoy a day full of laughter.
– Cooking with Kathy: More great recipes to come!
– Sweet corn, a long yummy season!
– beautiful pumpkins!
A big thanks to our employee’s. Victoria, the farmer’s right hand! Without Victoria we wouldn’t have anything planted this year. She was the one who did most of all the planting..and picking. The crew of boys, all the long days picking, grading, washing. In rain and heat. Thank you. The girls at the store for working in the heat and cold rain!
Heather, from Harvest Goodies: Thanks to Heather and her team, we have the best preserves!
Wow, this is like a thank-you speech for the award shows…if you got this far reading, thanks!
We can’t wait to see you Spring 2014.