Seasonal Farm Hours
Our Farm is now CLOSED for the season.
Spring (May-June): Asparagus!!!
August: Sweet Corn!!!
Both are sold at our road-side stand, both crops are offered as serve your-self, accepting cash only. For larger orders, please kind contact Marissa.
Located on First Line Nassagaweya, Just NORTH of 25 sideroad, on the EAST side. Its a little shed with a deck off the front. Also known to most people as the original little farm store.
Contact Ryan or Marissa at Marshall’s Farm
- 401 west exit at Guelph Line. Keep right.
- North on Guelph Line.
- Left @ 25 sideroad
- Right @ Second Line Nassagaweya
- Left @ 28th sideroad
- We are located on the north side (right), follow the pumpkin signs! ***We have no fire number at this drive way***
- Take Arkell Road (East) until it ends. Turn right at the 3 way stop (First Line Nassagweya).
- 1.5km turn left on 28th sideroad.
- We are located on the left side (North). Look for our Marshall signs and pumpkin signs.
- HWY 7 EAST
- Right on Wellington road/ Reg. Road 29
- Continue on this road. Once you get to the 3 way stop at Arkell and 29 it will change to First Line Nassagaweya. Straight through at the stop sign.
- Left on 28th sideroad. We are then located on the left side (North). Look for our Marshall’s and Pumpkin signs.
- Take Eramosa – Milton Townline towards Eden Mills and continue through the 4 way stop.
- Left on Second Line/2nd
- Right on 28th sideroad.
- We are located on the right, look for our Marshall’s and Pumpkin signs